VivaLing – Company Overview
Founded in 2014, the VivaLing Academy was created by a team of language and education enthusiasts.
VivaLing is a global specialist in early language learning. Its virtual immersion environment offers kids aged 3 to 15 ideal conditions to tap into the unique language abilities of childhood, profoundly impacting their future lives.
VivaLing’s innovative e-learning platform leverages state-of-the-art technology and the latest academic findings in child language learning sciences. Parents enrol their children in one-to-one online video sessions with native language coaches. Children also play language and culture-oriented games. Languages available include Mandarin, English, Spanish and French.
VivaLing’s passionate founders and advisors, born in six different European and Asian countries, are the proud parents of young multilingual children.
Position: Online English Teacher
VivaLing is proud to advocate an environment of inclusivity, diversity and equality in the workplace. We celebrate the wealth of knowledge and expertise that a global community can offer and invite everyone to be part of ours, regardless of race, colour, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
We are always on the lookout for English, Mandarin, Spanish, French or German native or near-native coaches meeting our requirements. If you think you may qualify, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Pay Rate per Hour: Minimum: $20 / Maximum: $26
- Class Size: one-on-one
- Student Ages: Preschool (age 3-5) /Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
- Class Schedule: Morning (9am-12pm) / Afternoon (12pm-3pm) / Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Coaches are the most important people in the academy. We cherish them and are very proud of our vibrant community of creative and talented language coaches from around the globe.
Our coaches can all boast:
- A native level of English, Mandarin, Spanish, French, or German
- A minimum of two years of experience working full time with children or adults
- A teaching certificate (TEFL minimum 120 hours) and/or an educational degree in the language they teach
- Comfort with educational technology and a high-quality computer (4 Gb RAM or higher, and at least 2 GHz processor) and an Internet connection (minimum 1.2 Mbps)
- At least 12 hours over 4 days of availability per week during after school hours in Europe and some weekends.
If you meet these criteria and wish to apply, we kindly ask you to apply through the link below fill out the link form.
*NEED A TEFL!? Visit our TEFL Courses for TeacherTee’s top course recommendations.*
To apply for this job please visit app.vivaling.com.