Website Bling ABC
Company Overview: BlingABC
BlingABC was founded by New Oriental Education & Technology GroupTM, an education giant and a New York Stock Exchange-listed company with 27 years of history in China. Following the lead of New Oriental, BlingABC has successfully reached its third year in 2020. As an online English education company, BlingABC aims to help Chinese children connect with the world through our advanced online teaching platform, while delivering to them world-class education resources in the comfort of their homes.
Position: Online English Teacher
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Must be a holder of TEFL//CELTA or a valid State/provincial teaching license
- Minimum 1-year teaching experience in Preschool, kindergarten, or ESL experience
- Wired, high-speed internet connection
- Punctual, responsible, good communication skills and easy-going
- A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of Chinese parents
- Teach young learners English online
- $21 – $27/hr start rate depending on qualifications
- $23-$29/hr after the attendance bonus
- $30-$38 for 1 vs 12+ classes ($9/hr bonus)
- Bonus for teaching on weekends, substitution under 24-hour notice, perfect attendance, etc.
- We offer direct bank deposit to teachers’ bank accounts
- Teachers are responsible for their own taxes according to their local laws.
- All teachers will be paid between the 10th and the 15th for the previously worked month (e.g. March payment will be transferred between April the 10th and the 15th ).
- For classes cancelled within 48 hours of the start, teachers will be paid.
*NEED A TEFL? Visit our TEFL Courses for TeacherTee’s top course recommendations.*
*If successful, let us know via email & we’ll send you £20 :)*
To apply for this job please visit t.blingabc.com.