Website Magic Ears
Company Overview: Magic Ears
With innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers from America and Europe, Magic Ears provides 5-12-year-old children in China a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching English in a pleasant environment.
MagicEars was founded in 2016, with innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers, Magic Ears provides 4-12-year-old children in China a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching English in a pleasant environment. As a startup, we raised $6 Million, and recently got a 120 million yuan investment from Hillhouse Capital, the largest investment company in Asia! Thousands of young learners have experienced our online classes.
Position: Online English Teacher
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Must be native English speakers from the US, Canada, the UK, Australia/New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Require a 6-month minimum commitment from our applicants
- TEFL/CELTA (must be accredited)
- Teaching experience preferred – not essential
- Minimal weekly commitment: 1.5 hours (3 25-min classes)
- Hourly Rate: $12-26 per hour
- Student Age Group: age 4-12
- Class Size: up to 4 students
- Class Length: 25 min
- The number of Class Session per week: open at least 3 timeslots per week
- Class Schedule (Beijing time) Mon – Fri: 5 pm – 9 pm / Sat & Sun: 9 am – 9 pm
- Magic Ears’ teachers are expected to teach 1-on-4 classes.
- Each class is 30 minutes – 25 minutes of active teaching and 5 minutes of evaluating the students.
- Beijing time peak hours are 18:30-21:00 on weekdays and 10:00-11:30 on weekends and holidays
- The classes take place on the Magic Ears’ platform.
*NEED A TEFL!? Visit our TEFL Courses for TeacherTee’s top course recommendations.*
To apply for this job please visit t.mmears.com.