Website First Future
Company Overview: First Future
First Future is a recruiting agency. First Future is dedicated to providing high-quality online education through engaging content, advanced language learning technology, and highly-skilled and courteous employees. We work with clients across China through 600 partnering organisations, covering 26 provinces in 180 cities. We provide online language services for 6000 campuses and reach over 1 million students. First Future is the pioneer of B2B online English lessons in China and has developed a state of the art Online English Teaching environment for schools and language centres across the country.
Position: Online English Teacher
We are currently recruiting online English teachers. No online teaching experience is needed. Our expert team will train you in everything needed to master this job.
We are looking for people who enjoy a good conversation and can communicate well with both children and adults. The main prerequisite for this position is for teachers to enjoy their time teaching, and be animated and engaging with their students while guiding them through the lesson material.
- The requirements are a 120hr TEFL.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
- They accept teachers from the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia.
- Fluent English speaker (non-native)
- Earn up to 14-20 USD/hour with bonuses.
- More shifts and a flexible teaching pool.
- Fixed shift offering of 6-18 hours/week with guaranteed pay.
- Open to native speakers.
- Per Class Taught Bonus: First Future offers an additional payment of up to $3 per hour based on your ranking from your monthly performance.
- Weekend Incentive: First Future offers an additional payment of $1 / class for classes taught on weekends.
- Group class Incentive: First Future offers an additional payment of $1 / hour for group classes.
- Project bonuses: Some projects off bonuses up to $500 for high performing teachers.
- Unlike almost all other schools First Future pays for student no shows and cancellations of classes with 2 hours of the scheduled start time.
- HOW DOES FIRST FUTURE PAY TEACHERS?
- First Future will pay either via Paypal or Payoneer and Bank transfer. If your payment is less than $100 they will roll the payment over to the following month.
*NEED A TEFL? Visit our TEFL Courses for TeacherTee’s top course recommendations.*