1. Uphold the highest standards of professional behavior, communication, attitude and appearance.
2. Set high expectations that inspire, motivate and challenge students.
3. Plan and teach outstanding and engaging lessons that meet course syllabus goals and objectives
4. Effectively deploy a range of strategies to manage and develop positive online classroom culture to create a welcoming, open, effective and positive learning environment.
5. Differentiate class instruction, activities and resources in order to maximize learning opportunities for all learners.
6. Apply appropriate forms of assessment to monitor student progress, provide timely and effective student feedback as per guidelines.
7. Update, maintain and submit a record of attendance, assessment, feedback
8. Conduct student screeners and placement, write student reports and participate in teacher-parent meetings when necessary as per guidelines.
9. Any other businesses when needed.
1. Must have a minimum of a well-recognized online TESOL qualification (120 hours+) with a minimum of 1-2 years of teaching experience related to the teaching of reading, writing and/or general English courses.
2. Good understanding of good online classroom practice and key principles of child learning.
3. Experience of developing own lesson plans and resources while working towards set goals and objectives.
4. Ability to effectively collaborate with others to achieve desired outcomes.
5. Ability to communicate through verbal and written means with individuals and small groups at all levels of the organization.
6. Strong organizational skills and time management skills; ability to be flexible and solve problems.
7. Experience in managing multiple tasks and the ability to deal positively with obstacles to progress.
Receive updates and hear the latest from Teacher Tee by signing up to our mailing list today!