Website English To Go
Company Overview: English To Go
EnglishToGo is an online school of English as a Foreign Language. The company was founded in 2017 by a group of teaching professionals – who believed in exceptional courseware and teaching methods.
We are different from other online EFL providers in that we develop our own unique courseware based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This is not only incredibly useful for learning English in general, it also helps students to excel in examinations such as KET and PET.
Our courses focus on spoken English, with a small amount of grammar study in each class. However, there will be opportunities in every class for the student to read, write, draw, sing, move, as well as play games- all while learning the target language.
The courseware is simple, and easy to remember. Each of our 12 grades takes around 24 classes to complete. The student will not need any books or study time outside of class.
Position: Online English Teacher
- Teach K12 (kids) / Or adults (18+)
- Hold Bachelor Degree or above
- Must be native speaker from America, Canada, UK, Australia or New Zealand
- Must have Windows computer
- Must have English teaching experience with young learners
- Must hold a certificate related to ESL (TEFL/ CELTA)
- Work from the comfort of your own home teaching students online.
- Choose your own hours between 9am – 2pm UK time.
- Arranged time off accepted.
- All materials provided.
- Training provided.
- Choose between one on one teaching, and one on three teaching.
- $17 to $50 per hour + bonuses.
- Choose between teaching adults or children.
*NEED A TEFL!? Visit our TEFL Courses for TeacherTee’s top course recommendations.*
To further boost your application – send your CV across to: email@example.com
and CC in: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our advisors we contact you to help with interview preparation – good luck!
To apply for this job please visit www.englishtogo.online.