Company Overview: DaDaABC
DaDa is a Chinese online education platform that offers American and British elementary education experiences to Chinese students aged 4–16. The company hires native English Language instructors to give 25-minute, 1 by 1 online, fully immersive lessons delivered via the company’s learning platform and based on U.S. Common Core State Standards. The process adheres to a flipped classroom model, entailing a pre-class video that introduces key learning points, interactive 1 by 1 instruction that reinforces learning objectives, and follow-up, post-class homework.
Position: Online English Teacher
- Native English speakers. Candidates from the U.S., the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland preferred.
- Speak English at an idiomatic level (neutral accent)
- Minimal weekly commitment: 6 peak hours (6-9 pm Beijing time) or 10 hours per month
- Max weekly hours 20 hours
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 1-year of teaching experience
- Non-criminal background check
- A teaching certificate is required (TEFL/CELTA)
- Hourly Rate: $14-25 per hour
- Have a base salary when you don’t have many trial classes at the beginning (first two months)
- Student Age Group: age 4-16
- Class Size: One-on-one
- Class Length: 25 min
- The number of Class Session per week:
- Working hours – 3 to 20 hours per week
- Class Schedule (Beijing time):
- Mon – Fri: 6 pm – 9pm
- Sat – Sun: 9 am – 9 pm
- Working hours: 4 to 20 hours per week
- Fixed Student – DaDa is 1 to 1 student classroom model. After training and matching, teachers and students are fixed.
- Flexible Schedule – Set your own schedule, and the location is not a problem. You can be a superstar teacher and work from home.
- Authorized teaching material – DaDa partners with world-class authoritative publishers, such as Pearson, McGraw-Hill, Oxford University and other prestigious publishers/ learning centers.
*NEED A TEFL? Visit our TEFL Courses for TeacherTee’s top course recommendations.*
To apply for this job please visit www.dadaabc.com.