ALO7 is the largest digital ELT (English Language Teaching) product and solutions provider in China with more than 10 million registered users and more than 2,000 training school partners. We are revolutionizing the way English is taught and learned throughout China,from how schools are managed to how schools and homes are connected in the mobile internet age.
Teach English as a Second Language to overseas K-12 students (Ages 3 to 15, China). Tutors will be provided with opportunities to experience ALO7′s cutting edge tutoring platform and interactive content:
We are looking for tutors who are passionate about teaching English online to Chinese K-12 students. We provide:
• An Online Classroom: Access to a smart online platform making it easy for you to operate. You can teach from anywhere in the world with just a desktop or laptop and high-speed internet.
• Curriculum and Teaching Methods: You will be provided with all the curriculum material and shown best teaching practices by our academic team. We provide everything for you to succeed!
• Tutor support system: You will have a personalized support team at all times.
1. Proficiency in oral English, with a neutral accent.
2. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field or current enrollment in a four-year college program.
3. TESOL / TEFL or any other ESL certificate is preferred.
4. Experience in teaching or tutoring English is an advantage.
5. Enjoy tutoring through digital media.
6. Enjoy working with children.
7. Stable availability during peak tutoring hours.
A base rate of $15-$22 per hour + monthly bonuses
You are paid a base rate for each class taught. In addition to base pay, you are rewarded with additional incentive pay each month. We have three kinds of incentives related to class type, the number of successfully delivered lessons and teaching performance. The incentive rate goes up to 37%.
Peak Tutoring Time:7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Beijing TimeGeneral rules:
If you are in the UK, hour tends to be from 11:00 – 15:00
If you are in USA, most available hours are in the early morning.
If you are in Asia, most available hours are at night.
If you are in Europe, most available hours are in the middle of the day.
Non Peak Tutoring Time:9:00 am to 7:00 pm Beijing Time for Public School Program (weekday: Mondays to Fridays)
10:00 am to 12:00 pm Beijing Time (weekend: Saturdays and Sundays)
All applicants are recommended to be able to tutor for a minimum of 12 classes ( 6 hours ) per week during Peak Tutoring hours.
2. Interview &
4. On Board &
6. Ready to Teach
The hiring process can be as fast and efficient as two weeks after the initial interview.
Receive updates and hear the latest from Teacher Tee by signing up to our mailing list today!