Allright Company Overview:
We are a leading online education company that specializes in teaching English to European students from age 3-15. All Right is proud to base our material around the Cambridge Starters, Movers and Flyers curriculum as well as offer specialized courses around things our students are interested in, such as Minecraft, and cooking. Our classes are conducted on our own exclusive teaching platform where our students can enjoy private 25-minute lessons, or join a group conversation class about topics that interest them. We always have our students’ best interests at heart, and we hope you will too!
Allright Teaching Methods:
Lessons take place in the interactive classroom and are based on our specially developed syllabus, combining Cambridge communicative approach and Total physical response method (TPR). We don’t make children study. We make them fall in love with English.
Allright Teacher Requirements/ Job Descripton:
- A real passion for teaching children, and a desire to learn new skills
- At least a C1 in English the English language
- Availability to teach for at least 15 hours per week during peak hours in your time zone (16:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday, and 11:00 to 21:00 on weekends)
- A Bachelors degree in Education (or similar) OR a teaching certificate (TESOL/TESL/TEFL/CELTA or other).
- Russian, Polish, Spanish, German, or Italian language skills.
- Passionate. Adores kids and teaching. Is a lifelong learner.
- Willing to enjoy their job on both weekdays and weekends.
- Connected. Has a suitable workspace with an internet-connected computer with webcam capabilities.
- Knows how web conferencing (Skype and similar) works.
- We pay up to $18USD per hour for professional teachers. You can receive money by bank transfer, Paypal, or Payoneer on a bi-weekly basis.
*NEED A TEFL!? Visit our TEFL Courses for TeacherTee’s top course recommendations.*