Company Overview: Allright
We are a leading online education company that specializes in teaching English to European students from age 3-15. Our classes are conducted on our own exclusive teaching platform where our students can enjoy private 25-minute lessons, or join a group conversation class about topics that interest them. We always have our students’ best interests at heart, and we hope you will too!
Position: Online English Teacher
- A real passion for teaching children, and a desire to learn new skills
- At least a C1 in English the English language
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education (or similar) OR a teaching certificate (TEFL/CELTA or other).
- Russian, Polish, Spanish, German, or Italian language skills.
- Passionate. Adores kids and teaching. Is a lifelong learner.
- Willing to enjoy their job on both weekdays and weekends.
- Connected. Has a suitable workspace with an internet-connected computer with webcam capabilities.
- Knows how web conferencing (Skype and similar) works.
- Availability to teach for at least 15 hours per week during peak hours in your time zone (16:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday, and 11:00 to 21:00 on weekends)
- We pay up to $18USD per hour for professional teachers. You can receive money by bank transfer, Paypal, or Payoneer on a bi-weekly basis.
*NEED A TEFL? Visit our TEFL Courses for TeacherTee’s top course recommendations.*
To apply for this job please visit allright.com.